Monday, 27 February 2012

Lovedrobe - A review


Lovedrobe recently contacted me about doing a review, and as I really like Lovedrobe, I jumped at the chance! I chose this navy tunic, as I don't have much/any navy in my wardrobe, and I felt it was easy to change up between seasons.


Lovedrobe are the UK's fastest growing independent plus size brand. They launched in 2009, and seized an oppurtunity to banish the reputation of baggy, oversized clothes.


They focus directly on the 'plus size trend conscious' consumer; bringing together an exciting collection season after season. Lovedrobe supply their collection across the High Street; offering a range to accentuate the body with a simple perspective; the right fit, quality and finish.



I really love this navy tunic. The fit is generous, it doesnt 'cling' and isn't tight anywhere. It feels light to wear, I feel like I have room to move! The material is 100% viscose, so has no stretch, but is still comfortable.
As you can see, it's the perfect length for wearing with leggings, and if you're a bit shorter, you could even wear this as a dress! I teamed this up with tan boots, as it matched the tan belt. I hate it when you buy a plus size dress and the belt doesn't even do up! However, this one is perfect and does up comfortably.


Just a close up of the top of the tunic. I love the cute little buttons at the top, and the frill is really pretty and not too frilly, it's just the right size detail.


You can purchase Lovedrobe from Evans, Style369, OneStop Plus, LaRedoute, and will soon be launching in House of Fraser onlinee. The Lovedrobe website is under construction and will be launched in 2012.


This particular tunic is available here and is priced at £36.00

10 comments:

TraceyB said...

this is lovely on you. Good choice of item to review. xXx

eightforawish.com said...

Lovedrobe are pretty good in my experience. I saw that tunic online and didn't really like it, but you've made me think twice now.

Devon xx
www.eightforawish.com

Anonymous said...

you are so fabulous. i love that purple blouse that you're wearing. do you have more plus size clothing collections?

emmiveera said...

cute belt!:)

<3;emmiveera, finland

http://fffirstclassticket.blogspot.com/

wait until the sunset said...

pretty! I love that tunic! I've always been pretty happy with any lovedrobe things I've bought!

Olivia :) x
Wait Until The Sunset

Designer Wear for Men said...

Lovely Dress.. Great choice of latest fashion clothes.. :)

Eyewear in India said...

Looking Fabulous! Loved the outfit.. All you need is a pair of designer eyewear with this outfit, and you will be out of this world..! :) xoxo

High Heel Shoes said...

Looking Very Stylish! Great Outfit..! And what a fabulous pair of sandals for women.. Loved it..! :) XOXO

Online Boutique said...

Lovely pick of Western Dresses for Girls.. :)

Ruchika Thosar said...

Lovely picks on latest fashion clothes..