Monday, 2 May 2011

Life update

I am going back to work tomorrow after a glorious 11 days off! I've spent all my time with Kara. We went to Nottingham for the long weekend, went to Marwell Zoo for her birthday, and Southampton tattoo convention (Titanic ink) on Saturday. I didn't take many photos, as per usual, but here are a few that I managed to take:


First pic: Rob, Kara and Daniel at the zoo! Second pic: MEERKAT! Kara and I love meerkats! They are so cute, I would love a pet one!


This is what I wore: Dress - Tesco (last summer) Belt - Primark, Sunglasses - Primark, Bag - Primark, Espadrilles - Primark.

This photo made us laugh! We liked how the graffiti was 'helpful' and how it pointed which way town was in case the people of Basingstoke got lost!

Just a fun pic of Kara at the tattoo convention giving her opinion on the food. Chips - Good. Pasty - Bad. (Kara's T shirt is by Fred Perry)


A pretty bad photo of me, but I just wanted to show off my new tattoo that is visible on my left arm. It says MCMLXXXV, which is 1985 in roman numerals, the year my sister was born. I got this done a couple of weeks ago by Steph at Poison Ink in Basingstoke.
And this is it close up. (Not long after it was done)




I'm really happy with it, I love the script I chose and where it is. The tattoo convention was really interesting. I love looking at other peoples tattoos and all the different types of artwork on display, and it was also great to meet up with Helen and Goth Jen for a gossip in the sunshine.



Last but not least, when I go away for a while, even a few days, I REALLY miss my dog. Yes, I know this sounds sad, but I really do! I took this photo of her a couple of weeks ago of her:



Can you tell she loves yogurt?!

4 comments:

aroselikethis said...

i love your tattoo, i can't wait till i can get one!


aroselikethis.blogspot.com xx

Debbie said...

Awwwwws Its not sad at all that you miss your dog. When I leave mine I end up texting "Did you lose them when you took them for a walk" "Have they had their dinner yet', "Do you know where the vets is, just in case". If you're sad, them I'm doubly sad!!!!
xx

.x.Sarah.x. said...

Awwh what a lovely post! Your dog is so cute! :)

The tattoo looks great! Sounds like you had a good time!

Xx

Plus Size Shopaholic said...

Sounds like a whole load of fun! I love Marwells, I've been there about 3 times before.

I've gotta get me some of those Primarni espadrilles - from the men's section since you said the women's ones are sooo narrow.